What is CBD-CBG-CBN:
- CBD – stands for Cannabidiol. although not yet scientifically proven, CBD is thought to have many medical benefits, it is the second most prevalent of the active ingredients of the cannabis. while CBD is an essential component of medical marijuana. it is derived directly from the hemp plant, which is a cousin of the marijuana plant. CBD are non-psychoactive and legal in 50 states if kept under .03% THC
- CBG – stand for Cannabigerol. is derived from the hemp plant. is one of more than 120 identified cannabinoid compounds found in the plant genus cannabis does not seem to have legitimate medical potential. While CBG is not a stimulant, it does give a feeling of energy and focus that is similar to the effects of coffee. users report being able to focus on one task for longer periods of time with increased level of productivity. CBG are non-psychoactive and legal in all 50 states if under .03% THC.
- CBN – stands for Cannabinol. is a mildly psychoactive cannabinoid found only in trace amounts of cannabis, and is found in aged cannabis. CBN is created when THC-A oxidizes. CBN can be used effectively as a sleep aid or sedative.
- MCT Oil – Medium-Chain-Triglyceride. is a saturated fat that experts often point to as healthier than other saturated fats, because the body absorbs it faster and is more readily available to be used for fuel.
- What do CB1 and CB2 receptors do ? – Cannabinoid receptors located throughout the body are part of the endocannabinoid system, which is involved in a variety of physiological process including appetite, pain-sensation, mood and memory.
- All CBD-CBG-CBN products is not created equal. All Kalo CBD tinctures are made with MCT oil “only” There are many other brands that use a variety of Ingredients that go into there CBD that make it less expensive and not as effective as KALO CBD products. We do not make products with multiple additives, which gives you a better effect. KALO CBD is 100% natural. KALO CBD supplies products with 0% THC. Also available are products with 0.03% THC. Kalo CBD researches multiple suppliers to be able to offer the best product.
Upon using Tinctures always start with low dosage and increase as tolerance arises. For more information “Get In Touch”
Hemp plant Has to contain less than 0.3% THC to be sold legally
Hemp is legal on almost all 50 states -although you still need to check your local laws for legality in your area
Please contact us for many more benefits and applications. 602-820-8614 or send us a message